Round 24, baby
.406 Club Fantasy Baseball Dynasty Keeper League

Local Hero

Very, very excited to pick a Boston lad with the 376th selection of the .406 Club Fantasy Baseball Dynasty Keeper League

Taking a quick jab step backwards, let me break it down for you like a fraction. I joined a great Red Sox Forum recently and they decided to run a five year Fantasy Baseball keeper league. What this means is we draft around 30 players each, and then keep those players for five years, unless we decide to trade or drop said players, or unless they get all 'Cincinnati Bengals' on their owners and end up in some correctional facility or other. I think at that stage they are either cut from the league or given two tickets in the Anne Nicole Smith baby lottery, not sure which.

Here is how the moment unfolded..

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. With the 376th pick of the .406 Club Fantasy Baseball Dynasty Keeper League, the Dublin Sharks, owned, managed, coached and promoted mercilessly by DaddyMac22, select Manuel (Manny) Delcarmen - (RP BOS)

Thank you

Manny shows us how it's done

I like Manny, I like his style and his Moxy. He doesn't seem to waver in tight situations and has plenty of 'stuff', I could really see him being the dark horse of the Red Sox bullpen in 2007. If not, 2008, and sure, I have him for 5 years, all signed up!

Comments