Benedict Brady?

I once was in a bad funk on the mound. I had lost three or four in a row and was giving up hits like the second coming of Hideki Irabu. I was completely lost and didn't know how to shake out of it. In the end (don't worry, I am actually going somewhere with this) I wore, for one inning, a Yankee cap on the mound, in an attempt to change things round, to alter my surrounding Karma. Shake it up. Rattle it's cage.

Oddly enough, it worked, I found my Mojo and started pitching again.

Now, I can only hope this is exactly what is going through Tom Brady's mind right now, because otherwise, well, I just don't know which was is up.

I mean, what is the world coming to? No good can come of this. I have to wonder how the guys in Dorchester, Framingham and your average Southie feels about this?

Maybe the Herald will get to the bottom of it. Maybe Brady, who was in New York at the time, was just 'going undercover'? Maybe he lost a bet? I like that one actually, maybe he lost a bet to a friend from New York or something, right? That could happen, no?

This is completely screwey Sports Karma whatever way you look at it.

Comments