I surrender

Oh for the love of God. I give up. You know, I have defended JD Drew to the hilt up to this point. My feeling was he would come around and give the Sox some value in the second half of the season. Now? Well, often a picture tells the story best.


After tonight's pathetic strike out with a runner on first in the ninth against Tampa just sealed the deal for me. Why is this news? Frequent readers of this blog will know I generally never, ever player bash, for better or for worse if they are playing for Boston I try to root for them. For example, I can see Julio Lugo and Coco Crisp putting in 100% effort to get to a point where they are delivering on those big contracts. JD Drew? Not so much.


JD Drew - not so much

Honestly. How many different ways to strike out are we going to witness from Drew? You know, Emerald Diamond director John Fitzgerald told me, before the season started, that Drew was going to drive me crazy, and John, this is the part of the movie where you tell me, with conviction, 'I told you so'.

Bloomin' eck. Drew is an unmitigated disaster.


.

Comments