Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hilarious A-Rod article

Ever read 'The Onion'? Kind of an offbeat, wacky quasi-news paper. Sometimes it produces cracking material.

For example, this hilarious article on how A-Rod saved the baseball world from a boring postseason with his opting out of his current contract.

"A-Rod's decision about free agency is what I have been waiting for all October," Boston resident Nat Boyle said. "Would A-Rod forfeit the remaining $91 million on his contract? Would the Texas Rangers be responsible for subsidizing $30 million of his salary? I mean, ever since I was a kid, that's what October has been all about."

Read on, enjoy!


.

No comments:

Irish National baseball team

Irish National baseball team
Team Ireland at the European Championships, Croatia, 2000.

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

copyright

WHAT THIS MEANS: It means you can quote me or reproduce parts of my postsbut YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE THE SOURCE. Do NOT reproduce any of my posts as a whole. Do NOT reproduce any of my content for commercial gain. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PASS MY WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN. ALL CONTENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IS SOLE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AUTHOR AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.