Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jobba the babe and non-functioning bug spray

I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

Regarding the following headline;
''Bug spray from Yankees' dugout among postseason items up for bid in MLB auction''



'' A can of bug spray used in the Yankees' dugout when those tiny midges swarmed Cleveland's Jacobs Field will be among the items up for bid in a Major League Baseball auction of memorabilia from the 2007 postseason.''


My question is this, why would you want a can of bug spray that clearly doesn't work?!

On a side note, that Jubba Jobba Jabba Chamberlin is a real looker eh?

That's hot


.

No comments:

Irish National baseball team

Irish National baseball team
Team Ireland at the European Championships, Croatia, 2000.

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

copyright

WHAT THIS MEANS: It means you can quote me or reproduce parts of my postsbut YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE THE SOURCE. Do NOT reproduce any of my posts as a whole. Do NOT reproduce any of my content for commercial gain. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PASS MY WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN. ALL CONTENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IS SOLE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AUTHOR AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.