Click, click, click..

Click a dee click click click...



Interesting NFL power rankings by CNNSI's 'Dr Z'. Love his Ray Lewis comments in the Ravens section;
''You know why I have trouble watching Ravens' games? Because I know I'll always be in for one of those Ray Lewis production numbers sometime during the thing. You know, the chest smacking and the grim visage and the "Dominate! This is our house!" The only part I like is when he gets a few players together for that motivational stuff, and half of them are looking embarrassed. I mean it's a far cry from the All Blacks doing one of their Maori chants before an international match.''

Great to see someone say it like it is.

Word on the street is, Brady has gone under the knife. Patriots nation turns its lonely eyes to LA for news...

Speaking of telling it like it is, tip of the cap to Tim McCarver, for absolutely saying 'Hey, the emperor has no clothes, people!'. Manny mailed in his final shift in Boston and it's about time someone took the greedy gimp to task.

Meanwhile, in the Bronx, ''Plans for a closing ceremony at Yankee Stadium have been scrapped.'' - Thas just, terrible. Awful. How are the Yankees doing in the playoffs anyway? I am unsure. ALDS? ALCS? Someone tell me, somebody fill me in.


Playing us out tonight, the superb, creative and entertaining Rufus Wainwright with 'The Greek Song'.





.

Comments