Random, so random..

So at first I didn't really 'get' the new season of 'American Dad' (season four), the first three or four episodes weren't great, the next few kind of ambled along and then POW! Just like that episode ten won me back. Fantastic stuff. Very funny, Roger is off the charts. So, also, why is Larry Izzo testifying in the Barry Bonds case? Do we have any idea? It is hard to imagine under what circumstances they are linked. It's pretty sad that some of the most exciting players of the 90's are now basically, well, garbage time reading. One night my brother and I both got home late from wherever we were at, drinking somewhere, no doubt, and the Giants were on TV, we sat down for a few minutes and Bonds was up and I said 'Bet you he knocks one out'. Sure enough he slammed one into the bay. My brother was stupefied, asking 'Wow is he that good?' Naturally I said yes, and up he gets again, same deal, bet you he knocks one out, sure enough, pow, out it goes. Brother completely shocked. However, now it means nothing really. And that's sad. Also sad, somewhere, out there, someone is trying to figure out what to do with a custom made Red Sox jersey with 'Ramirez' on the back. That of course doesn't hold a candle to the guy who has a tatoo of Nomar Garciaparra on his shoulder, however that's a story for another day.


Comments