Friday, December 04, 2009

Let's go Liberty - clap, clap - clap, clap, clap...

If you are reading this on Facebook, click here to read the fully formatted, extra sexafied version (In this instance, you will miss a pretty funny video with Shaq singing if you insist on not clicking to see the original).


Okay I am buying into this New York Liberty taking on a NBA team (according to an Irish bookmakers) tonight in the States. Literally.

My thinking is, any time you can back a Women's NBA team against one of the better up and coming actual NBA teams in a game, you have to pull the trigger, right? Am I right?


Doesn't approximately 6-1 seem a little, well, 'tight' on this one? What would you really give on this, you know, if you were an Irish bookmaker? I suppose you have to answer this question, in a serious game between a women's NBA team and a real NBA team, what hope would the women's team have, seriously? 10-1? 20-1? Being totally emotionless and just putting a figure on it, would 33-1 sound about right?

Still, I am going to take the 13-2 and have a bit of a laugh with the inevitable e-mail to BoyleSports asking them are they really not going to void a NBA game with a women's team versus the Atlanta Hawks.

This will probably end in tears.

All I know is, Shaq is a funny motha...



.

No comments:

Irish National baseball team

Irish National baseball team
Team Ireland at the European Championships, Croatia, 2000.

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

copyright

WHAT THIS MEANS: It means you can quote me or reproduce parts of my postsbut YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE THE SOURCE. Do NOT reproduce any of my posts as a whole. Do NOT reproduce any of my content for commercial gain. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PASS MY WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN. ALL CONTENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IS SOLE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AUTHOR AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.