Block in the back.

Just curious, what's the penalty for a block in the back? When a guy shoves you in the back on a play, it should be flagged. It should be flagged if it is the Pee Wee leagues, the Canadian Football League, or indeed the Superbowl.

Completely missed this the first time I saw the play (probably because I was jumping around doing that 'Oh my God' touchdown dance). Check it out for yourself, one of the most blatant blocks in the back you will ever see. Just watch Manning after he throws the pick.

You know, I am not even going to say anything, as I have pretty much said all I can on the subject already.

You would have to think that normally the NFL Zebras would be competent enough to spot something like this.

Last night? Not so much.



You can make your own mind up, but these pictures and the linked video above pretty much say everything that needs to be said.



Comments