A message from God, To me. About the Devil Rays

So, got my first electronic mail from God last night. Or at least, one of his helper monkeys. There I am, sleeping a cold off, when my phone beeps, and I have a new email from 'WriteForGod', taking me to task on several precieved irregularities in a short, supposedly humorous article on the fact that new (Devil) Ray Hideki Matsui has a collection of 55,000 adult movies. Something I wrote for Irish Central. 'WriteForGod' sent a list of issues he had with the piece. In detail.

You kind of have to say it out loud to really get this one. This dude sat down and typed out an anonymous email to me chastising me for several 'mistakes' as he saw them, on a clearly ironic article about someone who owns 55,000 adult movies.

And their email address was 'WriteForGod'

Yes, I agree entirely, this does have to be seen to be believed. Let's check it out, complete with suitably sarcastic response from me. (click on the image to see it in its full scale finest)



I look forward to the response, and don't worry, I will keep you guys posted!


Linkage

Comments