- Fresh off the press today, something I wrote for Irish Central Mitt Romney and that Wolverines advertisement in an Ohio college paper. There is a 97% chance I am going to be absolutely annihilated in the comments section for this. Could make for good entertainment!
- Then there is this, also for Irish Central: An analysis of the guys who were causing trouble in the Red Sox club-house this season just passed. One or two surprises in there, other than Padilla and Acevez, who would be your usual suspects.
- Finally from the Irish Central work from last week, this little ditty on how invisible the European Ryder Cup victory was in the US sports media the Monday after the event. Well worth a look for the laugh.
- My Word On the Tweet Friday slot is continuing, as in, it hasn't been cut, yet. Enjoy it while you can! This version is all about the hilarity that is Ashley Cole.
- Finally, a preview on Sunday evening's El Classico, which has a part about Gary Neville which I am pretty satisfied with.
That's it for now. Hopefully you have five seconds to trawl through that lot, and hopefully you find maybe one of the above pieces to your liking.
Thanks as always