A super Friday catch-up session. NFL picks, the Jets and Word On The Tweet

It has been a busy week! Lately my columns on BetDash and Irish Central are taking all my attention, but when things start to heat up again on the MLB front I will post more content here. That's the plan going forward! In the meantime, save a Polar Bear, help feed a starving artist, think about the children (won't somebody think about the children?!) and check out the below pieces.

My NFL picks are up and running on BetDash. Got last night's wrong, bad start, but very hopeful for a decent week 11 still!

This article on the massive US Military presence at US sporting events and on US sports media websites got a fair amount of attention, good and bad. Quite a few angry, shouty comments and emails directed at me after this one, but as my editor said, any kind of reaction is a good thing!!

My Word On The Tweet article on BetDash for the week is focused on the amazing Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In case you haven't seen the goal yet, here you go again!




Finally, one more for you, this article on how the Jets are eating themselves alive, from Irish Central a couple of days ago. Kind of like watching a car crash, you can't look away!

Right there we go. Hopefully, if you do get a chance to read any of the above, you enjoy it more than this guy.



Have a great weekend all ya'll
Mac


Linkage

Comments