Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Four more Years! Four more beers! A couple of political\sporting mash ups.

Bashed out a couple of Sports\Politics mashups on my column on Irish Central these last few days. If you study them close enough, you get some small clues as to my political leanings! I enjoyed last night. Whatever about my politics, I felt like I understood this election better than previous ones, I am thinking that maybe I was lucky and stumbled upon the right articles and the right coverage. Therefore, I felt more intellectually involved this time round than previous years.

Whatever, enough with the chit chat, two light hearted pieces in the run up to last night. Have a peek if you have five minutes to yourself.

Thanks
Mac





Linkage

No comments:

Ireland Croatia

Ireland Croatia
The Irish Team in Croatia 2000

Heroes and villains on Fox Sports

Heroes and villains on Fox Sports

'I didn't know..' gets a mention on Fox Sports

copyright

WHAT THIS MEANS: It means you can quote me or reproduce parts of my postsbut YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE THE SOURCE. Do NOT reproduce any of my posts as a whole. Do NOT reproduce any of my content for commercial gain. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PASS MY WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN. ALL CONTENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IS SOLE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AUTHOR AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.