Thank you, Happy Christmas!

Hard to believe it is Christmas next week, no? I find it hard to believe, anyway. A couple of quick updates from the World of Freelance Journalism, and then on to the sloppy stuff.


So there it is, we move on to Christmas. This Christmas I am thankful to a number of people who always follow and support what I am trying to do in terms of bashing out rubbish on a keyboard and trying to make it have a whiff of entertainment about it.

I am thankful to Mum and Dad, Gareth, Vanessa, Eric 'Vegas' Valkys, Garrett P, Peter K, Uncle Peter, Tommy The Hitman Hernandez, Paul, Chris, Ciaran and Eoin, Johnny Fitz, Brian C, Tom L and Vinnie on Twitter, Steve, Andy, Dan, TK, Mike, Colm and Jason, Rob the rocker in work, Lorcan, Phil 'Megatron' Williams, Steve, James and Connor T, David Mullins, Sam Monson, Chris 'The Cannon' Gannon, Joe K David Callaghan and Eddie Cooney Jnr (and Snr!). I am very thankful to anyone who spent five seconds trying to navigate through one of my articles.  Thanks also to Eric Wilbur and the next big NFL kicking sensation HÃ¥vard Rugland. Finally, I am very thankful to Kate, Joe, Niall, Molly and Kevin on Irish Central and Justin, Jack and Daniel on BetDash.

We are nothing without the people around us.

Thank you all and have a lovely Christmas.

Mac

Comments