Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Astonishing sexism on ESPN story comment section paints ugly picture

Not all comment sections are created equally. Some are bad. Some are really bad. This one is really, really bad. In my latest for IrishCentral I take a look at a comments section on an ESPN article about a former MLB player who is in trouble for spousal abuse. The flagrant sexism and absolute misogynistic commentary from the neanderthals involved is stomach churning.

You can check it out by clicking here.





No comments:

Irish National baseball team

Irish National baseball team
Team Ireland at the European Championships, Croatia, 2000.

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

A nice little mention for this blog on Fox Sports

copyright

WHAT THIS MEANS: It means you can quote me or reproduce parts of my postsbut YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE THE SOURCE. Do NOT reproduce any of my posts as a whole. Do NOT reproduce any of my content for commercial gain. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PASS MY WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN. ALL CONTENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IS SOLE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AUTHOR AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.