Thursday; around the world

A glance at the Worldwide visitors to the Boston Irish blog today, August 12th 2010.
I love this little map! It’s fascinating to see the formations of little ‘hit’ flags, more concentrated in some areas than others.



Looks like we have work to do in Russia, China, South America and Africa! Mainland Europe and the East and West Coast of the States are pretty healthy though.

What on earth is going on in the Mid West of the USA? They like baseball there, right? Maybe they don’t have the Internet there yet? Or is it that they are dizzy from watching too much Nascar?

Thailand had more hits on Boston Irish today (one) than the Mid West USA!

What's going on there?!

Comments

BklynSoxFan said…
There's only major country I have not seen pop up on my SiteMeter reports: North Korea. I've seen Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and even Cuba.

SiteMeter's an amazing thing that always fascinates me.